slashdot

Monday, March 26, 2012

Weight Loss Tips For Everyone




My name is Donna Ulett and this is my blog


I have tried so many different weight loss programs and I am still struggling to lose a few pounds. I don’t understand why it’s so damn easy to put on weight. And its sooo hard to take it off I am totally confuse about this. Well I am determining to lose weight so here is what I started doing these last few months.
I realized that you really don’t need a professional couch to lose weight, all you need to do is some research and commit yourself to follow all that you have discovered in the research that make sense to you and keep doing it until you reach you desired goal. Right now my weight is only (144 pound) and my desired goal is to reach 125 pound.                 

To be perfectly honest I wasn’t really bothered about my weight but my belly was really the problem. My tummy is so big I actually looked as though I am about 4 months pregnant (which I am not). I am ashamed to tell people that I was not pregnant so I lied.

Anyway I have decided to start eating healthy and   include some exercise in my daily routine. With the help of some health book that I have bought recently, I have been exercising every day since then. After about a month of eating healthy and exercising every day I now started to see some changes little by little.
The last time I noticed a real difference in my weight was two weeks ago. I am proud to say that I am now down to 128 pounds in just two months. For the past two months I have stopped eating:

this is before the 21days
1.    Bread
2.    Salt
3.    Sugar
4.    Ice-cream

Just to name a few….And I stop eating most of my favorite foods for a while. Actually, I lost 6 pounds in 21 days when I stop eating some of my favorite food. Anyway, I have pictures to prove that I have been losing weight just to show you guys that I am actually not making up this story. Okay let me try to explain how and what I really did to lose weight so far.

After some research I found out that the first thing I should do in order to lose weight fast is to speed up my metabolism and the best way to do that was by eating more frequently. Meaning, that I will have to start eating 6 times per day and start snacking in between meals like having a snack before *Breakfast* Lunch* and *Dinner*. And I also found out that you should eat something every two to three hours in order to speed up your metabolism and be able to lose weight. And that’s just what I did even my friends started noticing that I have been working out.

this is after 21days
Okay below is an example of my eating habits and exercising schedules:
1.    Instead of eating white bread--- I now eat whole wheat bread
2.    No more white flour---only whole wheat flour
3.    Dairy products—stick to whole foods or low fat foods                                                 
4.    Cut out salt and sugar from your diet
5.    Stick to only natural sweetener
6.    No sugary beverages drink only water
7.    I don’t eat white rice --only brown rice


 If you seriously want to lose weight you have got to make up your mind to eat only the foods that will not help you to gain any more weight. That all for now I will continue to update you guys of my progress as the time goes by see  ya!
 read more weight loss tips here.




No comments:

Post a Comment